Skip to content
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/subscription-theme-footer.liquid
- A light and practical 12-compartmental dubbing block with 12 popular shades of Hemingway’s Peacock Dubbing.
- Top quality synthetic material designed to be a great substitute for natural peacock herl.
- The fibers have been masterfully crafted to produce a very impressive 3D translucency effect on flies, adding to their appeal so they attract more fish.
- When underwater, flies made with this dubbing have an intense, vivid sparkling effect.
- The fibers have a fine to medium texture and are very easy to dub and work with.
- Makes amazing ‘buggy’ looking fly bodies.
- Great material for tying emerging shells, Pheasant Tail nymph bodies, for imitating nymph legs, etc.
- This dispenser is super-convenient space saver and a neat dubbing organizer.
- Designed with side-openings – provides easy access from both sides.
- Gives more precision – you can pull just the right amount of material at the time.
- Re-filling the compartments is easy – simply push the dab of dubbing inside with a pen.
- Helps keeping your work bench clean and tidy.
- Absolutely essential when travelling – enables you to carry your favorite dubbing collections in a tidy and compact container.
- Dispenser dimensions: 12 cm x 8 cm x 1 cm